Monday, October 10, 2005

Week beginning 3rd October

I have started to write the music that will accompany the film. I began with the idea of having one piece lasting for one minute and writing 24 variations of that. I started by writing a one minute piece – composed in full, beginning on the chord of E (simply because of the number of es in the name Exeter!).

I have subsequently decided that the music should reflect the process of demolition and redevelopment. So it will start as a finished section, elements will gradually be removed until nothing but silence is left. New elements will then be added slowly until, by the end, it is once again complete.

I have also started to think about publicity, posters etc and continued to update the website and started this blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home