Saturday, November 12, 2005

Week beginning 7th November

By the end of the week the main body of the work has been completed. The music is finished and I have a copy of the work on dvd which is ready. I just need to watch it a few times to check there are no faults in playback etc.

All the other elements are coming together, there are a few things to finish off but most of the work is complete.

On Monday or Tuesday I will be setting up the work with Richard Jones at the x-centre in time for the start on Wednesday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kerstin said...

100 blogs in 100 days, day 63: Philadelphia Will Do
Day 63 of 100 blogs in 100 days comes to us from Daniel McQuade Blog: Philadelphia Will Do About: "I started Philadelphia Will Do last summer when I was unemployed just as a writing exercise, and I ended up ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!

3:35 AM  
Blogger Rod said...

Very unique blog you have! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a free movie downloads site. In addition to free movie downloads, you can find options for downloading various movie players. Please visit it.
Rod

3:35 AM  
Blogger Jonh Neo said...

Good day Simon, I want to introduce you a article site:
http://global-in-arm.com
See u soon, Simon

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home